Fraser will still have a free ski shuttle for the Winter Park Resort ski season! Thanks to some hardworking local business owners. Details of Service:
- Day shuttle will be a New Purple line, effectively a combined route of areas previously serviced by both Red & Purple lines in 2010-11.
- Day shuttle, on entering USA Hwy 40 from CR 8, will then take a direct non-stop shot to the ski area (with the exception of dropping off people in Fraser or Winter Park). Night shuttle will replicate service to areas provided by the night Purple line in 2010-11.
- Night shuttle will replicate service to areas provided by the night Purple line in 2010-11.
- Buses will operate for the 159 days of the 2011-12 ski season, commencing Wednesday November 16, 2011 through Sunday April 22, 2012.
- Additional bus service to cope with Peak demand time periods will on an as required basis to cover most Saturdays and Sundays, except November 19-20 and April 21-22 (42 days) as well as the following Holidays (12 days):