Winter Park Resort's Coca-Cola Spring Splash is the oldest tradition of its kind and on its 44th year. Athletes begin at noon as spectators watch skiers and riders struggle through obstacles on the Larry Sale trail race course and attempt to skim across an icy pond to reach the finish line and post a time. Live music sets the tone for a closing day party that is fun for everyone! Registration:
- Sunday, April 22, 8-10:30am: Guest Services, Balcony House, base of Winter Park Resort.
- $20 entry fee; $39 lift and entry fee, $15 employee entry fee.
- Limited to the first 100 participants.
- 18 and over, must show proof of age. Day of registration only, no pre-registration is available.
- You must be present to register.