Need some Winter Park real estate tips to get your property in tip-top shape to sell? What can you do to make their home look extraordinary? Often these improvements are low in cost but will considerably improve the perceived value of your home. Once you're ready to sell, contact our team so you can get the most for your Winter Park home!
Follow This Winter Park Real Estate Checklist to Sell Your Home Easily
- Clean the house, so it's squeaky clean. Shine the appliances, vacuum or shampoo the carpet, polish the floors. Get dust, flies, and moths out of light fixtures. Clean the windows outside and inside.
- A clean front yard makes the first impression. Trim the shrubs, weed, mow the lawn, rake the leaves, and sweep the walkways. Make it look sharp. Plant some flowers. Close the garage door. Hide the garbage cans. Put away toys. Remove extra cars.
- Help buyers stay focused on viewing the home by de-cluttering as much as possible. Start packing all conspicuous personal items, including family photos, knick-knacks, and memorabilia. Clean up countertops and remove all unnecessary items. Take your unused stuff to a recycling establishment, have a yard sale, or donate it.
- Fix or repair items that are not in perfect working order. Sometimes a five-dollar repair job will leave questions in a buyer's mind. Here is a list of some suggested quick fixes:
- Repair light switches that do not work.
- Replace light fixtures that are dated.
- Fix cabinet doors that do not work right. Adjust hinge
- Repair caulking and grout in the bathroom.
- Fix leaky faucets.
- Replace or repair missing window screens.
- Paint the shutters. Paint or touch up the trim and garage doors.
- A fresh coat of paint as needed in interior rooms. Choose neutral colors.